Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Enjoying my loneliness...

It was a lovely evening I spent in my new house... I can't really say that it is a house since it just contains a room with attached bath on the third floor of the building... I just changed my place of stay since I didn't find parking space for my bike in the place where I stayed earlier. The new place was quite wonderful with cool wind coming in all the directions and of course all the times... A long neat and nice terrace with lovely atmosphere... Very calm (like you can hear the sound of shower of the house that is around 100 feet away - don't look at me like that... I just told this example to express how calm it is... I didn't see anything [ smiles ])...

It was really nice watching the wonderful surroundings which looked like a kind of a nice and calm island in the middle of the crowded and messed up city... The environment was very much thought provoking... The house owner is a charming personality not like my earlier owner... So no disturbance of any kind which gives a kind of environment where you feel you are left alone with a pleasing and a lovely atmosphere... I started enjoying my loneliness... It gives a kind of feel to revisit some of my goals which I didn't pay attention by simply saying 'I am busy... not having a good environment to carry on... not a good time now..' etc kind of stupid reasons... Let’s see how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment