Sunday, September 09, 2007

feeling lonely...

Nowadays I terribly feel the loneliness. I don’t know why, but most of the times I feel like I don’t have a close friend. A friend, with whom I can share all my cheers and tears, ups and downs… a friend with whom I can be myself and not thinking about “how will he react if I say like this or like that etc…”

Though I have few good friends, in fact I share lots of my personal matters with very few of them, but still I feel lonely. It may be because no one is staying closer to me to spend my times with.


Mostly when I think of with whom i can spend my free time with, my option would be empty. How long can I sit at my room, watching movies, reading some books, staring at the roads and trees from my terrace, walking here and there… It is just boring nowadays. How long can I try to keep myself busy so that not to feel loneliness…


Some feelings are not expressible. If you think of expressing it, you will get struck. But still you can feel the pain of those feelings inside you. Right now my mind is in a state like that…

No comments:

Post a Comment