Saturday, October 31, 2009

Long time since..

It has been a long time since I blogged.. One or the other things always keeping me busy. When nothing is keeping me busy, laziness occupies my mind. Have been thinking of getting rid off this laziness but my efforts doesn't lost for more than a week..

Now I have decided that I would start taking efforts on some of my hobbies I'm passionate about. Photography.. Cooking.. Writing.. Reading.. [ all non-technical stuffs ].. And yes, I did go out to shoot something in my camera.. The photo that you see here is something that I took a week back. I'm happy about the way the picture has come. Visit my Flickr account if you are interested to see few more pictures, which I took recently. It is just a start though.. More to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment