Thursday, November 05, 2009

Yet another birthday, * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * :)


My special thanks to Asha, Bala, Srimathi, Lawrence, Cyril, Kavi, Dom, Dolphin, Maha, Jaibal, Princy, Anna Sebastian and Anni, Simi and his wife Sharmila and Deepthimai for remembering my birthday and wishing me happiness.. That is very nice of you..

As usual, my mom, sisters and brother-in-law never forgets my birthday and wish me all the very best for my life.. I'm very glad to have such a lovely family who loves me more than the words can describe.. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sometimes back, one of my friend asked me why I'm not disclosing my birthday in any of my social networking sites.. I smiled and said him that I'm interested in quality wishes rather than quantity :) Those whoever wishes me remembers my birthday by themselves instead of my notifications making them remember my birthday.. :) That way, I always feel that there are few people who still think about me and remember to wish me on my birthday..

Though the day has just been like any other day, the thoughtfulness of you all to remember my birthday and wishing me happiness made me to be even more happier today (the 5th November).. As I always say, you have become one of the reasons for my smile today :) Thank you all once again..

PS: Thanks to Preethi, Jayaram, Praba and Sangeetha for wishing me just a day after :) Though you missed the right moment by a day, your thoughtfulness made me happy :)

PPS: Special thanks to Arun, Prabhu, Jai and Baskar for coming home to celebrate my birthday.. Very nice of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment