Tuesday, April 20, 2010

You think you have judged...?

Life is pretty difficult to understand. It always says, "don't underestimate me", when you think that things are going fine and you are alright.. It becomes difficult because of the fact that you can't read others mind. It is like doing or saying something blindly without knowing what is going on the other side. You will have to understand whether it went right or wrong only after seeing the side effects. Life demands to make lots of assumptions and laughs at you for making wrong ones..

With some people, you never know what they think when you say something to them. They don't question your intentions or why you said like that.. They just become judge. They think that they have done ph.d. in law that they have the ability to judge people and their intentions. In fact, they don't judge.. They simply prejudge.. The result is ending up to just have the thoughts of "I know everything" and losing what they are supposed to have..

I'm surprised to see that some people make a stylish cinematic dialog of "you just lost me! DID YOU HEAR ME..you just lost me!!" and ready to leave without even questioning to understand whats going on. What the hell was that..? I don't understand how they get the thought of "I'm THE person in the world and you lost me..!!". What kind of attitude was that..? They don't realize one fact.. When they say "you lost me", it indirectly means that they also lose the other person. That is a pretty straight forward derivation. How could that be missed..?

Well.. Are you wondering what I am trying to say..? I'm also thinking about the same. I'm just pouring my thoughts onto paper (well.. I meant blog).. So, feel free to excuse me if it doesn't make any sense..

No comments:

Post a Comment