Saturday, May 23, 2009

When things doesn't go right...

Most of the times, I have seen people get upset when things doesn't happen the way they expected them to happen.. At times, even I also get upset but sooner i would realize that it didn't happen that way for some reason. Perhaps that reason might be, I missed out something that I am supposed to take care, in which case it is a 'lessons learnt from experience', or something better is going to happen, so it might seem to be a disappointment for a while but it is really not. I always believe that, if something doesn't happen the way we expected it to happen irrespective of we taking care of everything, it is for some good reason. I strongly believe in that. You can definitely expect something better to happen in the near future or sometime later..

If I look back at my life, there had been such disappointments whenever something doesn't seem to go in the right direction. But sooner or later, I have always got whatever I wanted in my life. Sometimes better than what I expected.. Think good, do good, make your best efforts, expect good to happen, and don't worry so much about the results [ did you notice that, i said dont worry so much; I didn't say don't worry at all, because in a practical world, the feeling of disappointment is inevitable if our efforts doesn't succeed... I just suggest not to get affected so much by the results, because things happen for good reasons only ]... Sooner or later, you can realize that your efforts paying you off in a very positive way.. Don't let your results drive you... Instead learn the lesson, and move on. You can see that what you wanted follows you...

No comments:

Post a Comment