Wednesday, December 16, 2009

After a long time..


It has been a long time since I posted anything in this blog.. I'm nowadays more active on my Tamil blog, but that doesn't mean that I am not going to continue this blog.. It is just that I'm either not finding time to write here or not having some quality content to write [ but that shouldn't be a reason.. because if I look around, there are lots of things happening; so if I say that there is nothing to write, then it would mean that I have closed my eyes and living in my own world.. ] or both..

Wondering why this post is? It is just to resume my activities on this blog.. Both my personal and professional life have been very busy these days. Personal life is facing lots of ups and downs like the sea waves. However the journey has been quite OK.. Nothing to complaint..

As always, lots of things are making me wonder why this is happening.. why in my life.. why did I allow it etc.. But the other side of the mind keeps telling me that these are important in life to keep it interesting.. to make it lively.. There is no point in living a life as a kind of pre-planned tour. Yes, planning is important but at the same time the journey wouldn't be interesting and fun filled unless otherwise it has some last minute hurry, unexpected happenings, little tension, sweet surprises etc.. That tells my mind to be prepared for anything and enjoy everything. I'm internally preparing myself to face any kind of reality; but at the same time, taking effort to execute my own plans to make the life as the way I want it to be as much as possible.

So it has been quite a month.. Lots of learnings.. Lots of realizations.. Falling down.. Getting up.. Few wakeup calls.. Some mistakes.. Few corrections.. And the journey continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment