Monday, December 21, 2009

Waiting for vacation..

Eagerly looking for the holidays.. Moments like this always keeps me on my toes and makes me feel like 'why the clock is ticking so slowly'.. All of a sudden I feel like 'oh my God!! a second is such a big time..' :-)

It has been almost 2 months since I visited my mom and sisters.. I'm excited that I can spend quality time with my family and friends after a long time. All my friends would be coming to Trichy, so the excitation is more this time. The train ticket is not yet got confirmed. Still in waiting list. But I'm hoping that it would get confirmed. I'm not feeling like working today or tomorrow though my official vacation starts only by 24th [ Ok.. Ok.. I can hear your voices saying 'as though you work on other days'.. Sometimes you shouldn't be talking loud guys.. My manager might hear :D ]

Still 30 hours more to go.. I want the count down to go fast but it is taking its own time :-(

Hope you all are having good time during this holiday season.. Happy holidays.. Enjoy your time with your loved ones, family and friends.. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment