Thursday, February 04, 2010

Moving on..

I don't know why (yeah, you are right, I know why), but I am surrounded by some kind of uneasiness. Certain things are moving very slow. I'm unable to make right progress that I have been expecting. Some kind of laziness or dullness has gotten into my mind and that is making me not to progress in the right pace.

I feel like I need somebody with whom I can share my feelings and what I have been going through. But no one is out there. Everyone is busy with their own world. I don't want to disturb them. Though I say like this, I'm not sure whether I'm really ready to discuss about what I'm going through with someone else.

Change is good. There is no doubt about it. But the transition is the toughest time that one can go through. But got to accept the fact that life has to be lived forward. Move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment